You want Neil on YOUR SIDE!
RE/MAX Realtron Realty Inc., Brokerage
7646 Yonge Street
Thornill , ON L4J 1V9
The rewarding career I have enjoyed with Re/Max Realtron for close to 20 years has been driven almost exclusively by the loyalty demonstrated by my repeat and referral business. My award-winning performance is based almost exclusively on my “one-on-one” approach, for which I have been accredited.
Fluently bilingual in French and English, my working equally well with buyers and sellers has resulted in my ability to deal effectively with either end of the business, and not at the exclusion of one for the other. My strong negotiation skills often have clients insist in having me on “their” side of the table!
My support also extends to the commercial marketplace, where I have earned a position among Re/Max Canada’s top 50 commercial realtors in various quarters throughout 2010-16.
My clients continue to rave about the unique hands-on experience I provide, far removed from the cold, mechanical approach so often used by agents, whose main goal is to increase their number of listings, at the expense of the true advice, counsel, daily feedback and communication my clients take for granted.
Following a truly satisfying and award-winning 20+ yr. career in sales and marketing with a top Fortune 500 company in Canada, I decided to apply my love and experience for real estate to the assisting and supporting of others, in their quest for real estate assistance: be it a first time home purchase, trade-up move, or the sale of their home or commercial property investment.
A graduate of McGill University in Montreal, in honours, Psychology, I bring a unique focus to the industry by dedicating my expertise and time to the selling of my client’s home, and not the advancing of my own laurels. I leave that to my clients, whose repeat and referral business does that for me! I have a great passion for music, the Beatles, and film…many topics I love to share with my clients!
- Re/Max Excellence, 100% & Platinum Club Member
- Re/Max Platinum over 15 years
- Re/Max Hall of Fame Award Winner
- Re/Max Lifetime Achievement Award
- Fluently bilingual (French/English)
- Over 20 years sales, management & marketing experience with top international Fortune 500 Company
- B.A., Psychology & Marketing, Honours: McGill University, Montreal
- 40 combined years of real estate sales & personal portfolio acquisition experience in investment and residential
- Extremely high repeat and referral rate
- Top 50 Commercial Realtors in Canada : 2010-16
Languages spoken: English, French